take up造句带翻译

发布者:章豆豆 时间:2023-11-15 09:33

take up造句带翻译

在平时的学习、工作或生活中,许多人都接触过一些比较经典的造句吧,造句是语言运用的基本单位,它由词、词组(短语)构成,能表达一个完整的意思,还苦于找不到好的造句?以下是小编帮大家整理的take up造句带翻译,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

take up造句带翻译

take up的意思

1.占去,占据;开始从事;拿起,接收

2.拿起;着手处理;占去

3.开始(学习或某种爱好);从事;提出;接受;占(时间,空间等);拿起;接纳(乘客等)

4.着手; 占有(时间, 空间)

take up造句1带翻译

She took up the receiver and began to dial the number.

她拿起听筒开始拨电话号码。

When did you take up Japanese as a second foreign language?

你什么时间开始选修日语作为第二语言?

It is necessary for us to take up productive labour.

我们需要从事生产劳动。

Use a blotter to take up the spilt ink.

用一张吸墨纸把溅出来的墨水吸掉。

You should take up my suggestion and start saving money.

你应该接受我的建议,开始存钱。

They take up too much space.

它们占了太多空间。

She took up the narrative where John had left off.

她接着讲约翰未讲完的故事。

take up造句2翻译

1.Of course, to have friendships like this, one must be prepared to take up the past as a ground for friendship.

当然,要想拥有这样的友谊,必须准备好分享过去,作为友谊的基础。

2.We are continuously looking for new talents, ready to take up new challenges and wanting to start a career in an group environment.

随着麦隆电气市场的扩大,我们期待勇于挑战并愿意在一个团队工作环境中开创新事业的人士加入到我们这个大家庭中。

3.However, any agreement could take up to a year to finalise.

然而,最终敲定协议可能需要一年时间。

4.If you were to take up professional dancing, I might have to cut you afterward.

如果你要从事职业性跳舞的话,我以后也许得同你断绝关系哩。

5.We encourage each student to take up a new sport or to try a new form of exercise.

我们鼓励每个学生参与新运动或者尝试新的锻炼方式。

6.Tom Williams declined to say whether the company would take any action against an employee who decided to take up Playboys offer.

发言人拒绝透露沃尔玛是否会采取行动对付成为《花花公子》裸体女郎的职员。

7.Just keep in mind the hint restrictions as well as the fact that hint instructions do take up a cycle of your program.

您只需要记住提示限制和一个事实:提示指令确实需要占用程序的一个周期。

8.He urged UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navanethem Pillay to take up the matter with the Iranian authorities immediately.

他敦促联合国人权事务高级专员纳瓦尼特姆·皮莱立即向伊朗当局交涉。

9.Often take up more than I can bear the weight of his father, he always worried about, and repeatedly told me be careful, do not tired of.

每每我承担起超过父亲所能承担的重量时,他总是担心,并一再叮嘱我小心点,别累着。

10.However, it could take up to a year to implement the law.

然而,法案生效需要一年。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。