难以忘怀电影对白-1:哈利·波特与魔法石场景

发布者:会剃头的兵 时间:2022-11-15 12:01

相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:哈利·波特与魔法石场景,希望可以帮到大家

Selected Scene 1

场景1

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Every where else is full.

朗:打扰了,我可以坐这吗?其他地方都满了。

Harry: Not at all.

哈利:没关系。

Ron: I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley.

朗:顺便介绍一下,我叫朗,朗·威斯利。

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.

哈利:我叫哈利,哈利·波特。

Ron: So, so it's true! I mean, do you really have the, the...

朗:啊,看来是真的。我是说,你真的有……

Harry: The what?

哈利:有什么?

Ron: Scar?

朗:那个疤。

Harry: Oh!

哈利:哦。

Ron: Wicked!

朗:奇怪。

Woman: Anything off the trolley dears?

女士:下车前买点什么东西吗?

Ron: No, thanks, I'm all set.

朗:不,谢谢了。我都准备好了。

Harry: We'll take a lot!

哈利:我们要好多!

Ron: Woah!

朗:喔!

Harry: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?

哈利:伯蒂·伯特各种口味豆。

Ron: They mean every flavor! There's chocolate and peppermint and also, spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got boogie flavored one once.

朗:他们真的说是各种口味,有巧克力味的、薄荷味的、菠菜味的,还有内脏口味的呢。乔治还说他上次吃到过摇摆风味的呢。

Harry: These aren't real frogs, are they?

哈利:这不是真的青蛙,是吧?

Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself. Watch it! That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

朗:那只不过是个魔咒,另外,这些都是你用得着的卡片,每一张卡片上面都有一个著名的巫婆或精灵,我自己有500张左右。小心点,真倒霉。它们开始就只能像模像样地跳一下。

Harry: I've got Dumbledore!

哈利:我得了一张邓伯伦。

Ron: I've got about 6 of him.

朗:我有六张他的呢。

Harry: Hey, he's gone!

哈利:嗨,他不见了。

Ron: Well you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?

朗:嗯,你不能指望他每天都待在那儿,对吧?顺便告诉你,这是斯凯比,挺可怜的吧?

Harry: Just a little bit.

哈利:是有一点。

Ron: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?

朗:弗雷德教给我个魔咒把他变成了黄色,想看看吗?

Harry: Yeah!

哈利:好啊!

Ron: Ahem. Sun...

朗:啊,阳光……

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad ? A boy named Neville's lost one.

赫敏:你们有没有看见一个讨厌的家伙,他叫内维尔,我找不到他了。

Ron: No.

朗:没有。

Hermione: Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.

赫敏:你在施魔法吗?一起看看。

Ron: Ahem, Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow.

朗:阳光雏菊醇香黄油。把他那小笨鼠变成黄色。

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it ? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me. For example: Oculus Reparo That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket! You' re Harry Potter Hermione Granger. And you are?

赫敏:你们确定那就是魔咒吗?这可不太妙。当然了,我也用过几次,都奏效了。比如:欧卡拉雷帕罗,这个要好多了,是不是?啊,老天!你是哈利·波特!我是赫敏·格朗吉。你是?

Ron: I'm Ron Weasley.

朗:我叫朗·威斯利。

Hermione: Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know? Just there.

赫敏:很荣幸认识你。你们两个最好换好魔法袍子吧,我们快要到了。你鼻子这边有脏东西,你不知道吗?就在那儿。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部