盘点在银行常用的英语句子(5)

发布者:馬儿部落 时间:2022-11-15 12:01
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
银行英语口语-取款、结余

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部