银行英语情景口语对话:开户

发布者:无名布衣 时间:2022-11-15 12:01

在银行工作难免会遇到外国的客户,那么该如何应对呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于开户银行英语情景口语对话大全,希望可以帮到大家

Dialogue 1

对话一

A: Hello, how can I help you today?

A:您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?

B: I would like to open a Current Account, please.

B:我想开一个活期存款账户

A: OK, please fill in a Deposit Slip. All you need to do is to write the amount here and your name over here, on this line. I'll take care of the rest. First, could I see some ID?

A:好的,请您填一张存款单。您所要做的就是在这儿填写数额并在这儿,在这条线上,填上您的姓名。其他的由我办理,我能先看一下您的身份证件吗?

B: That's great, here you are. This is my passport.

B:好的。给你,这是我的护照。

Dialogue 2

对话二:

A: I'm here to open a Current Account with your bank.

我想在你们这儿开一个活期账户。

B: That's no problem at all, but could you fill in this and I'll need to see some ID.

完全没问题,不过请您填一下这个,并且我需要看看您的身份证件。

A: Here you go. Is there a minimum amount I need to pay in?

给你。有没有规定存入的最小金顺啊?

B: Yes, there needs to be at least 1 RMB paid in to open a new account. Also, you will need to choose a secret identity code to ensure no one else can enter your account.

有的,新开户的话最少要存1块钱。另外,您需要选择一个密码,以确保没有其他人能够进入您的账户。

A: OK,how long does it need to be? I'm not very good with remembering long numbers.

可以,密码需要多长啊?记长串的数字我不太行。

B: Just 6 digits.

6位数就可以。

Dialogue 3

对话三

A: Hi, I was wondering how I'd go about getting a credit card.

你好,我想知道我如何能领到信用卡。

B: Certainly, Sir. You do have a Current Account with us right?

当然可以,先生。您在我们这里开有活期账户,是吧?

A: Oh, no, I'm afraid I don't. Is that necessary?

噢,没有,恐怕没有。这是必须的吗?

B: Yes, Sir. In order to get a credit card with us, you'll need to open a Current Account here. Could you please fill out this form with your relevant details?

是的,先生。要得到我们的信用卡,您得在我们这里开一个活期账户。请您在这个表上填写您的相关情况,好吗?

A: That's done. Do you need to see any credentials?

已经填好了。你需要看任何证件吗?

B: Yes, a passport will be fine.

是的,护照就可以。

A: I don't have my passport on me at the moment. I'll just pop back to my office and pick it up.

我没有随身带着护照。我这就回办公室把它取来。

B: That's fine, Sir. We'll see you again a little later.

好的,先生。我们待会儿再见。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A: Hi. I want to open an account with you, so I can pay my bills by direct debit.

你好,我想在你们这里开一个账户,这样我就可以用直接划账的方式 付我的账单了。

B: That's a very popular way to pay nowadays, totally hassle free!

现在这种方式很流行,完全没有麻烦。

A: Yes,that's what I thought. It's so much trouble coming down here or to the post office to pay all of my utility bills every month. So, what exactly do I need to do?

是呀,我也是这么想的。每个月都得到这儿或去邮局付水电费真是太 麻烦了。那么,我到底应该怎么做呢?

B: Please fill in this application and sign your name down here,at the bottom.

请您填写这个申请表,并且在这里签字,在下面。

A: Here you go. Is that it?

给你。这就行了吗?

B: I just need to see some ID, like a passport for example.

我只需要看一下身份证件,比如护照什么的。

A: Here. What's the least I can pay in to get this account open?

给。我开这个账户要付的最少金额是多少?

B: We usually ask for 100 RMB, Sir.

我们通常收100元,先生。

A: OK, here you go.

好的,给你。

B: So, that's everything done for you. Here's your new cheque book, the cheque guarantee will follow in the post in a couple of days.

好的,都办完了。这是您的新支票本,支票担保卡会在两天之内寄给您。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部