银行英语情景口语对话:存款

发布者:鹰眼银狐 时间:2022-11-15 12:01

在银行工作中遇到一些国外的客户要存款应该怎么样应对?以下是小编给大家整理的关于存款的银行英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

Dialogue 1

对话一

A:Good day. Is this the Business Centre?

你好。这是营业部吗?

B:It is. What can I do for you?

是的。有什么可以帮您的?

A:I want to make a deposit.

我想存钱。

B:Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?

是存定期的还是活期的?

A:A Current Deposit, please.

存活期的。

B:We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. Which would you like?

我们有几种不同的活期存款方式,有定活两便、通知存款和普通的活期存款。您想存哪一种呢?

A:Erm ... just the usual, Current Deposit please.

就存普通的吧,活期的。

B:OK, just a moment. I find the relevant data and help you with that.

好的,请稍等。我得找到相关信息然后帮您办。

Dialogue 2

对话二

A:Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today?

Jacobs先生,很高兴再次见到您。今天我能帮您做点儿什么吗?

B:I'd like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughter's account. It's her birthday on Friday.

我想存钱,存到我孙女的账户上。星期五是她的生日。

A:What a thoughtful granddad! Do you have her account details with you?

您真是一个好爷爷!您有她的账户信息吗?

B:Yes, right here.

有,在这儿呐。

A:Great. Please fill them out on this deposit slip.

好的。请您填写存款单。

B:Here? And here?

这里?还有这里?

A:That's right. How much do you want to pay in?

对。您想存多少钱?

B:1,000 RMB.

1000元。

A:Not just a thoughtful granddad, but a generous one too.

您不仅是个考虑周到的爷爷,而且还是个慷慨的爷爷。

B:It's an important birthday.

这可是个重要的生日。

Dialogue 3

对话三

A:Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service?

早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?

B:I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today.

我想把这些现金存到我的账户上。我通常使用存取款机来存款,但今天排队的人太多了。

A:Yes, I'm sorry about that. One of our ATMs is down and we are waiting for it to be repaired, but it should be up and running again very soon.

是的,很抱歉。其中的一台自动存取款机坏了,我们正等着人来修呢,不过它应该很快就会修好并且可以使用了。

B:I see. Here's my Bank Book.

我明白了。这是我的存折。

A:You need to fill out the deposit slip as well. Here you go, Madam.

您还需要填写存款单。给您,女士。

B:Thanks.

谢谢。

Dialogue 4

对话四

A:That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?

转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢?

B:Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.

是的。我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。

A:Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. You are making a deposit of 800 RMB, is that correct?

请您给我您的存折和现金。您要存800元,对吧?

B:Correct.

对。

A:Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.

请您在键盘上输入密码。

B:There we go. Thanks very much.

输好了。非常感谢。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部