预订房间英语口语情景对话中英对照

发布者:唐山乌木 时间:2022-11-18 18:15

以下是小编给大家整理的关于预订房间英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

对话5

A:I'd like to reserve a room.

A:我想预订一个房间。

B:Which date would that be?

B:要订在什么时候?

A:For the night of April 18th for one night.

A:订4月18号一个晚上。

B:I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that night. Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?

B:本店那晚的房间恐怕已经登记满了。您可不可以改变预订日期呢?

A:No,I'm afraid not.

A:不,恐怕不行。

B: We might have cancellations. Could you call us again some other day?

B:或许有人会取消预约。请您改天再打电话来好 吗?

A:Sure,but if you do have any cancellations,could you let me know as soon as possible?

A:好的,如果真有人取消预约,能不能尽快让我知道呢?

B:I'm very sorry,sir,but we are unable to do that. We would appreciate it very much if you could call us instead.

B:先生,非常抱歉,我们不能那样做。如果改由您打电话来,我们将会非常感激。

A:OK , thanks.

A:好吧,谢谢。

Conversation 2

对话6

A:Good morning, room reservations. Can I help you?

A:早上好,订房部。我能为您效劳吗?

B:Yes , my name is Peter. I have made a reservation for a single room from June 18th to June 21 st. I'd like to make some changes. The reservation should only be to June 20th.

B:是的,我叫彼得,我预订了一间单人房,从6月18日至6月21日,我想做一些改动。房间订至6月20日。

A:A single room from June 18th to 20th. Is that correct?

A:一间从6月18日到20日的单人房,是吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:OK. Do you need a limousine service?

A:好的,您需要机场接送服务吗?

B:That's exactly what I want. How much does it charge'?

B:需要,请问如何收费?

A:A hundred and eighty yuan for one way. We have a counter at the airport where our representative will lead you to the car.

A:单程收费为一百八十元,我们在机场设有柜台,将有专人带领你您上车。

B:It sounds good. I'll take that.

B:这听起来不错,就这样吧。

A:Thank you , sir. We look forward to serving you.

A:谢谢您,先生。我们期待着为您服务。

Conversation 3

对话7

A:Room Reservations. May I help you?

A:客房预约部。能为您效劳吗?

B:I'd like to cancel a reservation.

B:我要取消一项预约。

A:In whose name was the reservation made?

A:那是以谁的名字预约的?

B:Jim White.

B:吉姆·怀特。

A:What was the date of the reservation?

A:预约的日期是什么时候?

B:From November 21 st for 4 nights.

B:从11月21日起4个晚上。

A:Excuse me,but is the reservation for yourself or for another party?

A:对不起,这项预约是为您自己订的还是为别人订的?

B:It's for myself.

B:是为我自己订的。

A:May I have your name and phone number,please?

A:请告诉我您的姓名及电话号码,好吗?

B:Yes,lt's Zheng Xin and my number is 3811658.

B:好的,我叫郑鑫,电话是38116580

A:Thank you,sir. I will cancel Mr. White's reservation from November 21 st for 4 nights. We look forward to another chance to serve you

A:谢谢您,先生。我会取消怀特先生自11月21日起4晚的预约。我们期待另有机会为您服务。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。