预订机票英语口语情景对话

发布者:军中无细盐 时间:2022-11-18 18:15

平时去旅游很多人都会选择坐飞机,因为风景很好看,但是,预定机票用英文应该怎么样去表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于预订机票英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多谢。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用谢。

Conversation 2

A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。

A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.

A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。

B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket

B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:是单程机票还是往返机票?

B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?

B:单程机票。请问多少钱?

A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?

A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。

B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

B:给你2 300元。

A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。

Conversation 3

A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

A:我想订一张去上海的机票。

B:When would you like to fly?

B:您想要什么时问的票?

A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?

B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?

A:That will be OK.

A:可以。

B:How many people are there in your party?

B:请问一行几人?

A:Just me this time.

A:这次只有我一个。

B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?

A:Economy class will be fine.

A:经济舱就很好。

B:Round trip or one way trip?

B:双程还是单程?

A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

A:我想要单程的。

B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?

A:I would like to pay by check.

A:我想付支票。

B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

B:对不起,我们不接受支票。

A:I'll pay by charge card then.

A:那我就划卡吧。

B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

B:好的。请问留谁的名字?

A:Lucy Green.

A;露西·格林。

B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感谢。

B:It's a pleasure.

B:不客气。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。