英语流行口语对话: Worry and Fear 担心与恐惧

发布者:云淡风轻 时间:2022-11-15 12:03

随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于担心和恐惧该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话: Worry and Fear 担心与恐惧,希望可以帮到大家

...gives me the creeps.

使我毛骨悚然。(较随便)

A:Look out!

小心!

B:What's it?

什么事?

A:You must have rolled over something just now.

你刚才一定是压过了什么东西。

B:What you said gives me the creeps!

你的话使我毛骨悚然!

I'm worried sick that...

我真担心死了。(较随便)

A:I'm worried sick that she might leave me one day.

想到有一天她要离开我,我真担心死了.

B:I'll teach you how to keep her.A:Tell me,please.

我教你怎么留住她.现在就教我吧.

B:After you've solved this problem for me.

先帮了解决这个问题之后再说。

I'm really in a flap about...

使我慌极了。(较随便)

A:I'm really in a flap about the interview.

想到面试我心慌极了。

B:Take it easy.you've made enough preparations.

别担心.你已经做好了充分的准备。

A:I'm in such a need of the job that I can't afford any mistakes.

我太需要这份工作了.我可不能犯什么错.

B:I'm sure you'll pass it.

我相信你会通过的。

I'm scared that...

我担心......。(较随便)

A:I'm scared that she might not come back.

我担心她可能不回来了。

B:No,I don't think she's that strong-minded.

不会的,她的意志没有那么坚强。

A:But she took her luggage away with her.

但是她把行李也拿走了。

B:She will be back soon.You can wait and see.

她很快就会回来的。你等着瞧吧。

I was scared stiff of...

把我吓得要死。(较随便)

A:I was scared stiff of giving my first performance.

第一次上台演出把我吓得要死。

B;Were you?your performancce was excellent.

是吗?你的演出棒极了。

A:Thank you for your kindly words.

谢谢你的赞扬。

I was afraid to...

我怕......。(通用)

A:I dreamt of God last night.

我昨夜梦见上帝了。

b:Yes?Did you say hello to Him?

是吗?你跟他打招呼了吗?

A:No,I was afraid to talk to Him in case He would find out my degraded soul.

没有我不敢和他说话,怕他发现我堕落的灵魂.

I don't know what to do.

我真不知道该怎么办。(通用)

A:I don't know what to do,if I can't find the money.

如果找不到这笔钱,我真不知道该怎么办.

B:Don't worry yourself too much.

别太着急。

A:It's a large sum of money.I can't afford to lose it.

这是一大笔钱,丢了我可赔不起。

I'm afraid of...

我害怕......。(通用)

A:Do you like snakes?

你喜欢蛇吗?

B:Of course not.I'm afraid of them.

当然不喜欢,我害怕蛇。

A:I mean,do you like snake meat?

我是说你喜欢吃蛇肉吗?

B:I'm afraid I'll feel sick at the sight of it.

恐怕我一看见就恶心。

You frightened me to death,

真是把我吓死了。(通用)

A:Staying out all night,you frightened me to death.

你整夜不回家,真是把我吓死了。

B:I stayed with my friends.

我和朋友们在一起了。

A:You should at least give me a call.

你至少应该打个电话。

B:I'm sorry,Mum.

对不起,妈妈。

I'm really terrified of...

我最怕......。(通用)

A:You know something?I met my uncle yesterday.

你知道吗?我昨天遇到叔叔了。

B:It's nothing special.

这有什么!

A:But my unmcle died years ago.

但是我叔叔死了好多年了。

B:Oh,stop! I'm really terrfied of hearing that kind of stories.

我的天,别说了!我最怕听到这种事。

I was terrified out of my mind when...

我简直吓呆了。(通用)

A:Are you all right?

你没事吧?

B:I'll be all fight soon. I was terrified out of my mind when I watched him fall from the wire.

没事,我看到他从钢丝上掉下来,我简直吓呆了.

A:Don't worry.He's an acrobat.

别担心,他是个杂技演员。

B:I see.

我知道。

I'm frightened to...

我害怕......。(通用)

A:I'm frightened to fly a hot-air balloon.

我害怕乘坐热气球。

B:Have you ever done that?it must be very exciting.

你坐过吗?一定很刺激。

A:Unfortunately,I can't enjoy it.The floating scene made me dizzy.

很可惜,我享受不了.漂浮的风景使我眩晕.

B:What a pity!

真可惜。

I'm really terrified to ...

我真是吓坏了。(通用)

A:I'm really terrified to witness the slaughter.

目睹这场屠杀我真是吓坏了。

B:cone on,dear.You didn't witness any slaughter.It was a movie.

亲爱的,快别这么说,没有什么屠杀,是一部电影.

A:But it's a movie reflecting history.

但是这是一部反映历史的电影。

I'm worrying that...

我担心......。(通用)

A:I'm worrying that she may be lost.

我担心她会这迷路。

B:Be relaxed.She's familiar with the area.

放心,她很熟悉这个地方。

A:After all,she's a 5-year-old kid.

她毕竟只是个五岁的孩子。

B:OK.I'll go out and look for her.

好吧,那我出去找找她。

You terrified me out of my wits,

真是把我吓死了。(通用)

A:Saying you wanted to kikk yourself,you terrified me out of my wits.

你说要自杀,真是把我吓死了。

B:I was making a joke on you.

跟你开个玩笑。

A:That's too much.

那也太过分了。

B:Dear,forgive me.I won't do it again.

亲爱的,原谅我,我再不会这样了。

It's a worry to me...

我担心......。(通用语)

A:It's a worry to me whether he's able to pass the exam or not.

我担心他考试能不能不及格。

B:I think he's able to pass with your help.

有你的帮助我想他能够通过。

A:I'm not so sure.

我可不那么肯定。

B:He's been working hard recently,hasn't he?

他最近学习一直很努力的,是吧?

I must admit I was rather disturbed to...

我得承认......我甚感不安。(较正式)

A:Have you heard that the earth will explode in 1999?

地球1999年要,听说了吗?

B:No,I never listen to the gossip.

没有,我从不听信谣言。

A:It's not gossip.I came across it in a book written by a great prophet.

不是谣言.我是在一个有名的预言家写的书里看到的

B:I must admit I'm rather disturbed to hear it.

我得承认听到这条消息我很不安。

I fear for...

我真替......担心。(较正式)

A:I fear for the safety of those mountain-climbers in this sudden bad weather.

天气突然变坏,我真替登山运动员担心。

B:Just sit down and relax yourself.

坐下来,放松一下吧。

A:How can you be so assured?

你怎么这么坦然呢?

B:We've been watching them attentively through the monitor.

我们一直通过监视器注意他们的行踪.

I was petrified to...

我都吓坏了。(较正式)

A:Did you enjoy your trip to africa?

在非洲玩得开心吗?

B:Yes,I did.It was so exciting.

很开心,太让人激动了。

A:Anything special to tell me?

有什么特别的事要告诉我吗?

B:I was petrified to see a huge rhino bearing down on me.

看见一头大犀牛朝我冲过来我都吓坏了.

...give some cause for concern.

令人担忧。(较正式)

A:Serious pollution in modern cities gives some cause for concern.

现代城市中的严重污染令人担忧.

B:Yeah,we're breathing poisonous air every day.

是啊,我们每天都在呼吸有毒空气.

A:I think it's time for the govemment to take action.

我认为政府该采取行动了。

B:I absolutely agree with you.

我绝对同意你的意见。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部