英语流行口语对话:Thanks &Replies 感谢及回答

发布者:春天来临 时间:2022-11-15 12:03

随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于感谢和回答该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Thanks &Replies 感谢及回答,希望可以帮到大家

Cheers!

谢谢!(较随便)

A:Here's a present for your birthday.

这是给你的生日礼物。

B:Cheers!

谢谢。

A:Open it and see if you like it.

打开看看喜不喜欢。

B:Oh,dear!It looks so nice.

噢,哎呀!样子太好了。

Thank you so much.

非常感谢你。(较随便)

A:I've had you car fixed.

我已经叫人把车修好了。

B:Thank you so much.

非常感谢你。

A:You're welcome.

不客气。

Thanks a million.

多谢,多谢。(较随便)

A:Miss Smith,here's a letter from you parents.

史密斯小姐,你父母来信了。

B:I've been looking forward to it.It's here at last.Thanks a million.

我一直在盼着,终于来了。谢谢。

A:That's OK.

不客气。

Great!

好极了!(较随便)

A:What's up,Mary?

玛丽,怎么了?

B:Mom is out.Can you come over and cook for me?

妈妈出去了,你能过来给我做饭吗?

A:No problem.I'll make you the best cakes you've tasted.

没问题.我来给你做最好吃的饼.

B:Great!

好极了.

Thank you for...

谢谢......。(通用)

A:Can you understand it now?

这一点你明白了吗?

B:Yes,sir.Thank you for your patience.

是的,先生,您这么有耐心,谢谢了.

A:That's all right.

没什么.

Thank you very much for...

非常感谢......。(通用)

A:Do you enjoy your stay here?

你们玩得好吗?

B:It's wonderful!Thank you very much for your invitation.

好极了!非常感谢你的邀请。

A:I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

你觉得满意我们非常高兴。

It is very good of you to...

你......太感谢了。(通用)

A:It's very good of you to show me the way.

您给我带路真是太感谢了。

B:Please don't mention it.

请不用客气。

A:Hope to see you again.

希望能再见到您。

B:See you!

再见!

It was ever so nice of you to ...

非常感谢你......。(通用)

A:It was ever so nice of you to translate the letter for me.

替我译了信,太感谢您了。

B:I also learn something from it.

我也从中学了些东西。

A:Is it troublesome?

太麻烦了。

B:No trouble at all.

不客气。

It's so sweet of you to ...

真太感谢你......。(通用)

A:It's so sweet of you to borrow those books for me.

真太感谢佻帮我借了这些书。

B:It's just so convenient to do it.

这很方便的。

A:It's very nice to have a friend like you.

有你这样的朋友真好。

I really appreciate...

非常感谢......。(较正式)

A:How is your interview?

面试怎么样?

B:Just fine,and I really appreciate your accompanying me here.

挺好的,非常感谢你能陪我来。

A:That's OK.I happen to be free.

这没什么,我正好有空。

I really can't thank you enough.

我对你直是感激不尽。(较正式)

A:I really can't thank you enough.

太感谢您了。

B:It was the least I could do.

我不过是尽力而已。

A:If it were not for you,I would have to sleep in the waiting room

要不是你,我恐怕得睡在候车室了。

It's most thoughtful of you.

你想得周到。(较正式)

A:Good grief!I forgot to take some water along.

真倒霉!我忘了带水了。

B:Take it easy.I take two bottles of puritied water.

别着急,我带了两瓶纯净水。

A:It's most thoughtful of you.

你想得真周到。

You're most understanding.

你真体谅人。(较正式)

A:I'm sorry to make you miss the bus.

真抱歉让您误了车。

B:You didn't intend to do it.

你也不是有意的。

A:You're most understanding.

你真体谅人。

I can never thank you enough for...

对您的......我永远感激不尽。(较正式)

A:Excuse me,who's Mr.Smith?

打扰一下,请问哪位是史密斯先生.

B:I am.what is it?

我就是,什么事?

A:I can never thank you enough for saving my son's life.

你救了我儿子,我永远感激不尽。

B:It's all right.Everyone would have done the same in my position.

这没什么,任何人在这种情况下都会这么做的.

I do appreciate your timely help.

感谢您的及时帮助。(较正式)

A:What else can I do for you?

政治家什么需要帮忙的吗?

B:Nothing more.I do appreciate your timely help.

没什么了。非常您的及时帮助。

A:It's my pleasure.

能帮你我很高兴。

I'd like to express my gratitude for...

对......表示感谢。(较正式)

A:I should like to express my gratitude for your kindness.

非常感谢您的好意。

B:I'm delighted I was able to help.

能帮你们我很高兴。

A:Our staff and students will never forget you.

我们全体师生永远不会忘记您。

I'm much obliged to you.

我非常感谢你。(较正式)

A:I feel suffocated.Would you be kind enough to stop smoking?

我感到憋闷,请您别再吸烟了好吗?

B:Of course,madam.

当然可以,

A:I'm much obliged to you.

夫人。多谢了。

I'm glad to be some service.

很高兴能为您效劳。(较正式)

A:Has David passed the entrance examination?

戴维通过入学考试了吗?

B:Yes.I really don't know how I can thank you enough.

通过了,真不知怎么感谢您才好。

A:I'm glad to be of some service.

能为您帮点忙我很高兴。

Responding to Thanks

回答感谢。

It's a pleasure.

很乐意帮忙。(通用)

A:Is your mother all right?

你母亲好了吗?已经有起色了。

B:She's feeling better now.Thank you for taking my mom to the hospital.

谢谢你送她去医院。

A:It's a pleasure.

不必客气。

My pleasure.

请不用客气。(通用)

A:Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.

谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不好的情况.

B:My pleasure.

请不用客气

A:That saved me a large amount of money.

这省了我一大笔钱。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部