英语流行口语对话:Offers 主动帮忙
随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于主动帮忙该如何表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Offers 主动帮忙,希望可以帮到大家
Want a hand?
需要帮手吗?
A:Oh,it's so heavy.
A:噢,太重了.
B:Want a hand?
B:需要帮手吗?
A:Yeah,thanks.
A:需要,谢谢.
Anything I can do to help?
我能帮忙干点什么?
A:Any trouble?
A:有烦事吗?
B:Kind of.
B:有点儿.
A:Anything I can do to help?
A:我能帮忙干点什么?
B:No,thanks.
B:不必了,谢谢.
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗?
A:The reception of my TV is not very good.
A:我的电视收视效果不太好.
B:Need a hand?
B:要帮忙吗?
A:Thank you.
A:谢谢.
How about me doing...for you?
我替你做...怎么样?
A:I'm afraid I can't take it myself
A:我担心拿不动它.
B:How about me getting it for you?
B:我替你拿怎么样?
A:I really don't want to put you out.
A:真不想麻烦你.
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗?
A:Can I help?
A:我能帮忙吗?
B:Won't that be too much bother?
B:那不太麻烦吗?
A:No bother at all.
A:一点也不麻烦.
Let me know if I can help .
要是我能帮忙就告诉我.
A:Let me know if I can help.
A:要是我能帮忙就告诉我.
B:Sure,if you don't mind.
B:需要,如果你不介意.
A:I won't, of course.
A:当然不介意.
Let me help you out.
让我来帮你.
A:What's wrong?The machine won't work.
A:怎么回事儿?这部机器不好使了.
B:Let me help you out.
B:我来帮你.
A:Oh,thank you.I forgot you're familiar with it.
A:谢谢.这机器你熟悉,我怎么把这事给忘了.
Would you like any help...?
需要帮忙...吗?
A:Good God,I've got a flat tire.
A:真不走运,我的轮胎瘪了.
B:Would you like any help to change your tire?
B:需要帮忙换轮胎吗?
A:Yes,thank you very much.
A:是的,谢谢你的帮助.
Shall I ...for you?
我去帮你...好吗?
A:Oh,I've run out of chalks.
A:噢,我的粉笔用完了.
B:Shall I fetch some for you?
B:我去帮你拿一些吧.
A:Yes,thank you.
A:好的,谢谢.
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮忙吗?
A:Good grief!I forget to take the key again.
A:真倒霉!我又忘了带钥匙.
B:Is there anything I can do to help?
B:我能帮忙吗?
A:Can I wait for my roommate in your room?
A:能在你屋里等我的室友吗?
B:Sure,welcome!
B:当然可以,欢迎!
Can I help you?
我能帮什么忙吗?
A:Can I help you?
A:我能帮什么忙吗?
B:I don't think you're free ths afternoon.
B:你下午可有空吧?
A:No,but I'm free at the moment
A:的确很忙,但是现在有空.
Can I give you a hand?
我能帮忙吗?
A:What a nuisance!
A:真讨厌!
B:Can I give you a hand?
B:我能帮忙吗?
A:No,thank you.I can manage,I think.
A:不用了,谢谢.我想我能对付.
I'll give you a hand.
我来帮你一把.
A:What're you doing?
A:你在干什么?
B:I'm trying to put the flowerpot on the windowsill.
B:我想把这个花盆放到窗台上.
A:I'll give you a hand.
A:我来帮你一把.
B:Is there anything else I can help you with?
B:不客气.我还能帮上什么忙吗?
A:Thank you for your help.
A:谢谢你的帮助.
B:You're welcome.Is there anything else I can help you with?
B:不客气.我还能帮上什么忙吗?
A:No,you've helped me so much!
A:不用了,你帮我的已经够多了.
Would you like any help...?
我来帮你...好吗?
A:Would you like any help to move the fridge?
A:我来帮你搬冰箱好吗?
B:Oh,yes,it's very kind of you.
B:好啊,太谢谢你了.
A:My pleasure.
A:太客气.
If you like,I could...
如果你愿意,我很乐意...
A:There bags look very heavy.
A:这些包看起来很重.
B:If you like,I could help you.
B:如果你愿意,我很乐意帮你拿.
A:No,thanks.I can do it myself.
A:不用了,谢谢.我自己来吧.
Shall I help you...?
让我帮你...好吗?
A:Shall I help you clean the machine?
A:让我帮你清洗机器好吗?
B:I'd appreciate that if it doesn't bother you.
B:你能帮忙我很高兴,就是太麻烦你了.
A:Not at all.
A:不麻烦.
May I be of any assistance?
我可以助你一臂之力吗?
A:May I be of any assistance?
A:我可以助你一臂之力吗?
B:Yeah,but I don't want to get you involved .
B:我的确需要你的帮助,可又不想让你也卷进来.
A:It's my pleasure.
A:能帮你我很高兴.
Please tell me if I can be of further assistance
如果还需帮忙,请说一声.
A:Happy you like the furniture.
A:很高兴你喜欢这套家具.
B:Oh,yes,it's marvelous!Thank you for your help.
B:是啊,太好了!谢谢你的帮助.
A:Please tell me if I can be of further assistance
A:还需帮忙的话,请告诉我.