英语流行口语对话:Intention意图

发布者:菜鸟五毛 时间:2022-11-15 12:03

随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于意图该如何去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Intention意图,希望可以帮到大家

Asking About Intention

询问打算

What do you mean to do?

你打算怎么办?

A:I can't stand her any longer.

A:我再也无法忍受她了.

B:What do you mean to do?

B:你打算怎么办?

A:I hope she'll leave at once.

A:我希望她马上离开.

Do you mean to...?

你想...吗?

A:I want to change my plan.

A:我想改变计划.

B:Do you mean to quit this project?

B:想放弃这个项目吗?

A:Yes,and I want to make full preparations for more important one.

A:是的.我想为一个更重要的项目做充分准备.

Are you going to...

你打算...吗?

A:Are you going to tell him?

A:你打算告诉他吗?

B:Yes,of course.

B:当然.

A:The secret will not be a secret any more then.

A:那么秘密就不再是什么秘密了.

What will you be doing?

你要做什么?

A:What will you be doing tomorrow?

A:明天你想干什么?

B:I've no idea.

B:不知道.

A:Why not go shopping with me?

A:和我一起去买东西吧?

B:Ok.

B:行.

Have you decided to...?

你已经决定...?

A:Have you decided to take that job?

A:你决定干那工作了吗?

B:Not yet.I'd like to hear your opinion.

B:还没有.我想听听你的意见.

A:Why not go to the joint venture?The salary is much higher.

A:为什么不去那家合资公司,那儿的工资要高许多.

B:Personally,I want to be a college teacher.But I really need the money

B:我个人想当个大学老师,但是我确需要钱.

What're you doing...?

...你做什么?

A:What're you doing at the weekend?

A:你周未干什么?

B:Nothing particular.

B:没什么特别的.

A:How about going boating with us?

A:一起去划船怎么样?

B:That'd be nice,but...

B:那倒是挺好,不过......

A:Come on,it would be nice and interesting

A:得了,别犹豫.会很有意思的

What's your intention?

你做何打算?

A:Travelling is boring,I think.

A:我认为旅行很没劲.

B:What's your intention

B:你有什么打算?

A:Stay at home.

A:呆在家里.

B:What a lazy girl!

B:你这个女孩儿可真懒!

Do you have any intention of...?

你有...的打算?

A:Do you have any intention fo going to Paris to learn painting?

A:你有去巴黎学画的打算吗?

B:Yes,it's my dream.

B:是的,这是我们梦想.

A:I'm glad to tell you it's coming true now.

A:很高兴地告诉你,你的梦想就要实现了.

B:I can't believe it

B:我真不敢相信!

Stating One's Intention

说明打算

I mean you to go.

我想让你去.

A:There's a chance to go to Hong Kong.

A:有个去香港的机会.

B:Yes?Who will be the lucky bird?

B:真的?谁会有这个运气呢?

A:I mean you to go.

A:我想让你去.

B:I simply can't believe my ears!

B:我简直不相信自己的耳朵!

I expect I'll ...

我希望我......

A:Who Am I is a hot film.

A:《我是谁》这部电影很轰动。

B:I expect I'll see the film tomorrow.

B:我希望明天能看上这部电影。

A:What about today?I've got two tickets.

A:今天怎么样?我买了两张今天的票。

B:Really?You're very kind.

B:真的?你真好。

I'm thinking of...

我打算...

A:Excuse me,I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.

A:打搅一下,我打算买块红地毯.

B:Sorry,the red ones have sold out.How about a brown one?

B:对不起,红的都卖光了.棕色的怎么样?

A:No,I don't like that color.

A:不,我不喜欢那种颜色.

I've decided not to......

我已决定不...

A:May I know your decision?

A:把你的决定告诉我好吗?

B:Yes,I've decided not to go abroad.

B:可以,我决定不出国了.

A:Why?That's a chance many people are dreaming of.

A:什么?那可是很多人梦寐以求的机会.

B:I'm badly needed in the project,you know.

B:你知道那项目非常需要我.

I'm planning to...

我打算去......

A:I'm planning to go for a swim.

A:我打算去游泳.

B:As far as I know, you don't like swimming.

B:据我所知你不喜欢游泳.

A:No,I don't.But the doctor says I can lose weight that way.

A:不错,可是大夫说那样可以减肥.

B:That's not bad news for me.

B:这对我来说是个好消息,

We can go together then.

我们可以一起去了

I plan to...

我计划...

A:I plan to go abroad.

A:我计划出国.

B:Look before you leap.It's not easy to live in a strange country

B:要三思而后行.在异国他乡生活可不容易.

A:I know.But I want to see more while I'm young.

A:我知道,可是趁年轻我想多看看.

B:I agree.

B:我同意你的观点.

I have no intention of ...

我不想...

A:I have no intention of refusing to help you.

A:我的确想帮助你.

B:But you don't seem very enthusiastic.

B:可是好像你不很热心.

A:Sorry,I'm just too tired.

A:对不起,我只是太累了.

I intend to...

我打算...

A:I intend to have a part-time job.

A:我打算做份兼职工作.

B:What makes you think so?

B:你为什么这么想呢?

A:I thinke it may help to learn more about the society.

A:我认为这有助于了解社会.

Your intention is to...

你是想......

A:Don't you feel it's suffocating here?

A:你不感到让人透不过气来吗?

B:Your intention is to quit the job,isn't it?

B:你是想辞职吧?

A:I'm terribly sorry to say"yes",you know.

A:很遗憾地告诉您"是的".

I proposed to ...

我想...

A:I proposed to start out at once.

A:我想立刻动身.

B:Why don't you wait for a few more days?

B:干嘛不再待几天?

A:It is very urgent.

A:事情非常紧急.

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部