医院口语情景对话:关于中药
日常生活中我们难免会有生病的时候,去医院与护士之间该如何表达自己想要说的话,那么关于中药的日常口语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于中药医院口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家
patient: this is my prescription. can you fill it for me, please?
药剂师:当然可以。
chemist: certainly.
病人:谢谢。
patient: thank you.
药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
chemist:you're welcome. well, let me see. it will take about five minutes.
病人:好的。
patient: all right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
chemist: o.k. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?
patient: could you tell me what i should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
chemist: every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. as soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. then turn off the heat. leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
patient: it is quite complicated. by the way, can i use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。
chemist: no, you can't do that. you'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
patient: thank you very much. i have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
chemist: you're welcome. i hope you will recover in no time.
单词words:
soakvt 浸泡
simmervt 用文火熬
liquidn. 液体
complicatedadj 复杂的
steeln. 钢
earthenadj 泥土做的
waren. 器皿
短语phrases
herbal medicine草药
turn down关小
turn off关掉
the leaves药渣
a steel pan钢制锅
an earthenware pot砂锅,砂罐