医生病人英语对话-2

发布者:青山一角 时间:2022-11-15 12:03

日常生活中我们难免会有生病的时候,去医院与护士医生之间该如何表达自己想要说的话,那么关于去医院的日常口语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的医生病人英语对话2医学口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

n: there is nothing to worry about. the doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate. if you have any discomfort during the operation, please don't hesitate to tell him. i'11 give you an enema tonight. after that please don't take any food or water before the operation.

不必担心,给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠。这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了。

p: how do you do it? does it hurt?

你怎么个做法呢,痛吗?

n: i'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. please let me know if you feel distension. i'11 stop the flowing. hold it for several minutes before you expel it. that may produce a better result.

我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水。你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了。你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。

n: the operation went very well. please turn from side to side every two or three hours.

手术很顺利。请你每两、三个小时翻一次身。

p: i only feel mild pain. i don't think a pain-killer is necessary. the pain is very severe. i can't stand it. please give me a pain-killer at once.

我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片。痛得很厉害。我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧。

n: i'11 help you gat up. you can try walking around the room or corridor.

我帮助你起床吧。你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走。

p: i think i'm quite ail right now.

我似乎已经完全好了。

n : you are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.

你后天就要出院了。

p: is that so? i'm so happy.

真的吗,我太高兴了。

n: you have been in the hospital for two weeks, haven't you?

你住院两个星期了,是吧?

p: exactly, but the doctor told me i still have to rest for one more week.

对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期。

n: the doctor has written a certificate for you. there are two suggestions. first, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. secondly, examinations of fasting sugar and an ekg should be done regularly.

医生已经给你开好了证明书。里面有两个建议。第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息。第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

p: my organization(doctor) needs my medical history. may i have it tomorrow?

我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?

n: certainly.

当然可以。

p: please give me my account.

请给我结一下帐。

n: i'11 go to the admissions' office to get you bill at once.

我立即到住院处去给你结帐。

p: how much do i owe you? may i pay it by cheque?

我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?

n: altogether three hundred and fifty yuan seventy five fen. you may pay either in cash or by cheque.

总共 350元7角5分,你付现金或开支票都行。

p: i must go now. will you call a taxi for me?

我该走了,请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?

n: have you made sure you haven't left anything behind?

你没有留下什么东西吗?

p: i don't think so. i'm really very grateful to you all. you were all so kind to me.

我想没有,我十分感谢你们大家。你们对我都这么好。

n: don't mention it. that is our job.

不必客气,那是我们的职责。

the taxi has come.

出租车来了。

the taxi is on its way,it will be here soon.

出租车正在路上呢,马上就到。

p: i would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swimming pass).

我要做驾驶查体(游泳查体)。

n: you need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checked. you need to have a fluoroscopy done.

你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。

p: the doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.

医生要我的体重,请给我量一下。

n: please bring a photograph of yourself. we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.

请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿。

p: the doctor suggested i have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. what shall i do?

医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?

n: i'll make an appointment for you at once. come next friday morning at 8 o'clock. please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.

我现在就给你约定。下星期五早晨8点钟来。到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了。

p: not even water?

水也不行吗?

n: a sip of water is all right.

小口水还是可以的。

p: where can i get the certificate stamped?

我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?

n: right here. i'11 do it for you.

就在这儿。我来给你盖。

p: if it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? or should we phone first?

如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?

n: if you have the time better notify us before you come.

假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话。

have you had your lungs x-raged this year?

这一年内你照过胸部x线片吗?

p: when can i get the result?

我什么时候能知道检查结果?

n: right away.

马上就可以。

in two days.

两天以后。

next monday.

下星期一。

p: may i ask our interpreter to phone for the result?

可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?

n: yes you may. you can have all the results next monday when you come to see the doctor.

是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。

p: the paper for the driving licence need my height.

驾驶执照上要有我的身高。

n: do you know your height in centimeters?

你知道你身高多少厘米吗。

p: no i don't know. i measure five feet eleven inches.

不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。

n: ok! i'11 calculate it for you. that's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.

好,我替你算算。这就是 177.5厘米。

lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. in case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.

假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊。我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来。

i'11 take some blood from your arm. please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.

我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。

i'11 take some blood from your ear. please take off your ear ring.

我要从你的耳朵上取点血。请摘下你的耳环。

your veins don't stand out very clearly. i'11 try to do it care. be patient. please clench your fist.

你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些。请你握拳。

pleas open your hand. press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.

请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿。

i'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.

我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。

since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to you in four doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.

由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟。

p: how often should i have the injection?

这针多久注射一次?

n: once a day (twice a day).

每天一次(每天两次)。

p: where do you give it?

在哪个部位注射呢?

n: in the buttocks (in the arm).

在臀部(在手臂上)。

p: i discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. what shall i do?

我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块。该怎么办呢?

n: let me have a look. better put hot towels on it. two times a day for fifteen minutes, if it doesn't get better, we'11 try physiotherapy.

让我看一下。最好用热手巾敷。一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗。

patient: how do i take these medicines?

我怎样服这些药呢?

pharmacist: one tablet, three times a day.

一天三次,一次一片。

two tablets, four times a day.

一天四次,一次两片。

two tablets at night.

晚上服两片。

take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.

假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。

one line (half line) three times a day. shake it well before taking it.

每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。

please put it under your tongue, don't swallow it.

把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。

please suck it.

请含服。

please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.

服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部