关于Ecuadorian Food 厄瓜多尔饮食对话
以下是小编给大家整理的Ecuadorian Food 厄瓜多尔饮食英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家
Todd: So, Jose, can you talk about the food in Ecuador?
托德:何塞,你能谈谈厄瓜多尔的食物吗?
Jose: Yes, I was saying that the Andes is where potatoes and corn and many other kinds of food come, I mean, potatoes for example, that was so important for Europe, during the famine in Europe, so in that sense..
何塞:好的,我曾经说过,安第斯山是土豆、玉米和其他作物的产地,以土豆为例,在欧洲经历饥荒的时期,它对欧洲来说非常重要,所以在这层意义上……
Todd: Wait, potatoes come from Ecuador?
托德:等等,土豆产自厄瓜多尔?
Jose: Of course!
何塞:当然!
Todd: They do!
托德:是吗?
Jose: Yes, we have more than 300 different kinds of potatoes.
何塞:没错,我们国家有300多种土豆。
Todd: No kidding! Wow!
托德:别开玩笑了!哇!
Jose: Yes, yes, yes! Potatoes and also corn from the Andes
何塞:对,对,没错!土豆和玉米都产自安第斯山。
Todd: Wow!
托德:哇!
Jose: Yes. Didn't you know?
何塞:嗯,你不知道吗?
Todd: No, no! That's embarrassing.
托德:不,不知道!这可真尴尬。
Jose: And do you know, of course for us, potatoes and corn and also rice. It's one of the main dishes, I think, or pork also, and we use lots of picante sauce, chili sauce. Ah, corn is great. Corn with fresh cheese.
何塞:你知道,对我们来说,土豆、玉米和大米是主食,我想,可能猪肉也是,我们会用大量的香辣酱、辣椒酱来调味。嗯,玉米非常棒。玉米和鲜奶酪一起烹饪。
Todd: Corn with cheese?
托德:玉米和奶酪?
Jose: Yes, yes, yes, yes!
何塞:对,是的,对,没错!
Todd: How do you make it?
托德:那怎么做?
Jose: Just you take the corn when it's fresh and boil it and you just put it with out anything, no salt, no butter, no anything, and fresh cheese.
何塞:将新鲜的玉米煮熟,什么都不要放,不放盐,不放黄油,什么都不要放,只放鲜奶酪。
Todd: No kidding, so you melt the cheese on the corn?
托德:别开玩笑了,你把奶酪融化了放在玉米上?
Jose: No, no, no, no!
何塞:不,不,不是的,不是!
Todd: So the cheese is hard?
托德:是硬质奶酪吗?
Jose: It is fresh cheese.
何塞:是鲜奶酪。
Todd: Oh, I don't understand.
托德:哦,我不明白。
Jose: Fresh cheese! Do you, you have different kinds of cheese. (Yeah) You have this kind of fresh cheese. You have basically no salt, and it just made. Usually the cheese you have to mature the cheese.
何塞:鲜奶酪!你,有不同种类的奶酪。(对)你要用鲜奶酪。不放盐,就那样做就可以。通常那个奶酪要发酵成成熟的奶酪。
Todd: Oh, I got you! So it's more liquid?
托德:哦,我明白了!倾向于液态?
Jose: No, no, it's just called fresh cheese.
何塞:不,不,那就叫鲜奶酪。
Todd: OK, well, I have to try it.
托德:好,我要尝试一下。
Jose: Yes, of course.
何塞:好,当然了。
Todd: Wow! That sounds good. And can you get Japanese food in Ecuador?
托德:哇!听起来真棒。厄瓜多尔有日式食物吗?
Jose: Yeah, it's very expensive. You can do it because of course we have the Pacific coast, we have very good, what can I say, fish, and actually Japanese fisherman, they go to the Galapagos area and they pay certain fees. I don't know when, what they pay, and they catch all the tuna they want, so we have good, very good tuna, yeah, and many different kinds of fish so you can have sashimi and sushi and in Quito you have maybe two or three different Japanese restaurants. All of them very upscale at least.
何塞:有,非常贵。这可以做到,因为我们有太平洋海岸,我们有非常棒的鱼类,实际上日本的渔民会到加拉帕戈斯群岛去捕鱼,当然他们要支付一定的费用。我不清楚他们要支付多少,他们会捕猎金枪鱼,我们拥有非常棒的金枪鱼,还有许多不同种类的鱼类,所以可以做生鱼片和寿司,在基多大概有两或三种不同的日式餐厅。所有的都是高档餐厅。