旅游英语情景对话关于银行服务的表达

发布者:浪迹天涯 时间:2022-11-15 12:02

以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于银行服务的表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:I want to send some money to Nanchang. Is it handled here?

A:我想汇些钱到南昌。是在这儿办理吗?

B:Yes,sir. How much would you like to remit?

B:是的,先生。您想汇多少钱?

A:I want to remit 1,200 yuan to my brother in Nanchang.

A:我想给南昌的弟弟汇1 200元。

B:No problem. Do you want the money to go by M/T or T/T?

B:没问题。您是要信汇还是电汇?

A:What's the difference?

A:有什么区别?

B:If you take M/T, it will take a longer time for your brother to receive the money.

B:如果采用信汇,您的弟弟需要较长的时间才能收到汇款。

A:OK. I'll take T/T.

A:好的,那我就用电汇吧。

B:Would you please fill in this application form?

B:请您填写这张申请表好吗?

A:All right. Here it is.

A:好的。给你。

B:For 1,200 yuan to Nanchang,the commission is 12 yuan.

B:汇款1200元到南昌,手续费为12元。

A:Here you are. Thanks.

A:给你。多谢。

B:You are welcome.

B:不客气。

A:Bye-bye.

A:再见。

Conversation 2

A:May I help you?

A:我能帮什么忙吗?

B:Yes.I'm sorry, but I've lost my passbook.

B:是的。很抱歉我存折丢了。

A:Well. Can you tell me how much you have deposited?

A:是那样啊。那么您能告诉我您存了多少钱吗?

B:About RMB 12,000.

B:大约人民币12 000元。

A:Please let me have your name and your savings account number if you remember it.

A:如果您记得的话请告诉我您的姓名和您的账号。

B:I'm Bob Brown. But I can't recall my account number.

B:我叫鲍伯•布朗,但我想不起账号了。

A:Don't worry, Mr. Brown. Let me try to check it for you. One moment, please.Yes, I have your account number here.The balance is exactly RMB 12,000

A:不用着急,布朗先生,让我查一下,请稍等。是的,我查到了您的账号。您账户余额确实是人民币12 000元。

B:Thank goodness. It is still there. Thank you very much.

B:谢天谢地。钱还在。谢谢。

A:It's my pleasure. Please fill out this lost passbook bill and list the code word you used when you first opened your account.

A:不用谢。请填写存折遗失单,然后写明您开户时使用的密码。

B:OK.

B:好的。

Conversation 3

A:I want to send some money to Australia. Could yoh handle it for me?

A:我想汇钱到澳大利亚,你能帮我一下吗?

B:Yes, madam, how much would you like to remit?

B:乐意效劳,女士。你想汇多少钱?

A:2,000 AD $.

A:2000澳元。

B:Which would you like to remit, by mail or by cable?

B:你想通过哪种方式汇款,电汇还是信汇?

A:What is the difference between them?

A:它们之间有什么差别?

B:The cable will take less time for your account: in the meantime, the regular service charge is also higher than that of the mail one.

B:电汇到账的时间短,但同时收费也比信汇高。

A:Well,I think the cable is better.

A:那我选择电汇吧。

B:OK, please fill in the application form giving the name and address of beneficiary, your name and telephone.

B:好的,请填一份申请表,写上收款人的姓名、地址,还有你的姓名和电话。

A:All right. Here you are.

A:填好了。

B:Everything is OK. The commission is 50 yuan.

B:可以了,手续费是50元。

A:Here you are. Thanks a lot.

A:给你,谢谢。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。