关于家乡是加拿大英语口语对话中英对照
以下是小编给大家整理的家乡是加拿大英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家
Todd: Hey, Marika! What is your home town?
你好,玛莉卡!你的家乡在哪里?
Marika: My hometown is Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
我的家乡在加拿大安大略省多伦多。
Todd: OK, and how many people live there?
那里的人口有多少?
Marika: About 4 million people.
大概有4百万人。
Todd: Oh really?
真的?
Marika: Mm-hm. It's the biggest city in Canada.
嗯,那里是加拿大最大的城市。
Todd: Really. What is the best thing about it?
真的。多伦多最棒的地方是什么?
Marika: The best thing about Toronto is that it's a very multi-cultural city, and there is a really big mix of different people and there is lots of different things going on and lots of different cultural events and different restaurants and it's really interesting to meet all the different people.
最棒的就在于多伦多是个文化多元的城市,那里居住着不同的人种,发生着各种有趣的事情,还有多彩的文化活动,不同类型的餐馆,有趣的是你能在那里遇见不同的人。
Todd: What is the worst thing about it?
多伦多最糟糕的地方是什么?
Marika: The worst thing about it is that I grew up there so I don't think it's as exciting as it probably is.
最糟糕的就是,我从小在多伦多长大,所以不觉得那里有那么吸引人。
Todd: Oh, really.
哦,真的吗。
Marika: Like sometimes I just get bored there because I'm used to it. Is that a bad thing?
有时候我会觉得很无聊,因为我已经习惯这座城市了。这难道不是一件很糟糕的事儿吗?
Todd: No.
我不这么认为。
Marika: That's weird. Let me say that again. What's the worst thing about it, OK, can I say the worst thing about it?
这太奇怪了。那我再重新说一遍。多伦多最糟糕的是什么,我能再说一次吗?
Todd: Yeah.
好的
Marika: One more time?
再来一次?
Todd: Sure.
可以。
Marika: The worst thing about Toronto is that it's expanding and a lot of the farmland that is outside of Toronto is now being developed into condominiums and suburbs and it's really good farmland but now it's just being turned into suburbs which is really bad I think.
多伦多最糟糕的地方在于它正在逐渐扩大面积。多伦多外围的很多农场都建造了公寓成为了郊区,原来的农场很棒,但现在都改建成了郊区,我认为这真的很糟糕。