攀登富士山 Climbing Fuji英语口语对话
以下是小编给大家整理的关于攀登富士山 Climbing Fuji英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家
Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about?
好,Steven,你想谈点什么呢?
Steven: Hiking!
徒步旅行!
Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man?
徒步旅行!你喜欢爬高山吗?
Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains.
是的是的!我特别喜欢出去爬山。
Todd: What mountains have you climbed?
你都爬什么山?
Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt. Fuji.
恩,最近我爬的富士山。
Todd: Wow, how long did it take you to get to the top?
哇,爬上山顶你用了多久啊?
Steven: Well, I actually climbed Mt. Fuji on four different occasions.
恩,事实上,我已经在四个不同的时刻爬过富士山了。
Todd: Wow, really!
哇,真的嘛!
Steven: Yeah, so it was different times each trek.
是的,每次徒步都是在不同的时间段。
Todd: OK, did you go in summer or in spring?
哦,你是夏天还是春天去的啊?
Steven: No, actually, the first time I went in, to climb Fuji was in the winter.
不,事实上,我第一次爬富士山是在冬天。
Todd: Wow, man that must have been cold.
哇,去那儿的人一定会感觉很冷。
Steven: Yeah, well, it wasn't too bad. We had warm clothes and, you know, we were constantly walking, so our body temperature was quite high.
恩,但还好。我们都带着棉衣,而且你知道的,我们一直都在走,所以我们的体温很高。
Todd: Didn't you slip on the ice? Wasn't the ice really slippery?
你没在冰上滑倒吗?那些冰真的很滑吗?
Steven: Well, we had crampons and ice axes with us.
恩,但我们有冰爪和冰斧。
Todd: Really, I'm sorry, you had "crampons"?
真的呀,呃你说你们有“冰爪”?
Steven: Yeah, they're like spikes that go on your feet, yeah, basically ice shoes, yeah, so you can actually walk on the ice with these shoes without slipping, no problem.
对呀,他们就像钉鞋一样固定在你的脚上。恩,基本上就是冰鞋,这样在冰上你就不至于滑倒了。
Todd: Really! What was it like on the top?
真的呀!山顶什么样啊?
Steven: Well, on that particular occasion we didn't get to the top because it was too late in the day. We would have arrived at the top just as the just was setting and it would have been very dangerous I think coming back down, so.
恩,在一个特定的场合下我们没上山顶因为那天太晚了。我们本可以爬上山顶的,但就在快到山顶的时候我觉得那会很危险,所以大家就下来了。
Todd: Because it would have been dark?
因为当时很黑?
Steven: Yeah, yeah.
对对。
Todd: OK. Wow, well, really impressive.
好的。但,那的确让人印象深刻。
Steven: Yeah, I really loved it.
对呀,我非常喜欢那份经历。