旅游英语口语关于结账退房表达

发布者:求真痴者 时间:2022-11-15 12:02

以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语关于结账退房表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:Good morning,sir. May I help you?

A:早上好,先生。可以为您效劳吗?

B:Good morning. I'd like to pay my bill.

B:早上好,我想结一下住宿费用。

A:OK. In cash or by credit?

A:好的。用现金还是信用卡?

B:In cash. How much is the total charge?

B:付现金。总共多少钱?

A:Five hundred and thirty yuan altogether including charges for service.

A:包括服务费在内一共530元。

B:Here you are. Thanks for your wonderful service.

B:给你钱,谢谢你们的周到服务。

A:Not at all. Welcome again.

A:不用客气。欢迎再来。

Conversation 2

A:Is there anything I can do for you,Mr. King?

A:金先生,能为您效劳吗?

B:I'm leaving for Shanghai tomorrow morning.When do I have to settle my bill?

B:我明天早晨要离开去上海,我得什么时候结账?

A:Is it all right for you to poy the bill this evening?

A:今天晚上来结账好吗?

B:That will do. Where shall I go to pay the money?

B:行。我得去哪儿付钱呢?

A:At the Cashier's Counter of our hotel,right in the lobby downstairs.

A:在我们宾馆收款处,就在楼下的大堂里。

B:Wouid you please get the bill ready before supper?

B:请你在晚饭前把账单准备好行吗?

A:All right. Is your companion leaving for Shanghai with you?

A:行。您的同伴和您一起去上海吗?

B:No,he will stay here for two more days. Please keep the room for him.

B:不,他将在这里多住两天,房间不退。

A:Shall I make out a single bill or two separate bills?

A:我是合开一张账单还是分开开两张账单?

B:Two separate bills , please.

B:分开的两张账单。

A:OK. I'll surely have the bill ready for this evening.

A:行。我一定会把账单准备好以便您晚上结账。

B:Will you give the bill to me at around six o'clock?

B:请在6点左右把账单给我好吗?

A:No problem. By the way,do you have any comment to make on our hotel?

A:没问题。随便问一句,您对我们宾馆有何意见?

B:I have had a good stay here. Your service is wonderful. I'm very satisfied with it.

B:我在这里住得很愉快。你们的服务好极了。我对此很满意。

A:Thank you for your compliments. You're welcome to our hotel again

A:谢谢您的夸奖,欢迎您再度光临我们宾馆。

B:OK,I will.

B:好的,我会的。

Conversation 3

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。