旅游英语口语情景对话预订座位的表达
去旅游所有行程都要安排好,包括预定好座位。以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语情景对话预订座位的表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A:May I have a reservation?
A:可以订位子吗?
B:Yes,of course.
B:是的,当然可以。
A:I've got three guests today. We'd like a table next to the window.
A:我有三位客人。我们想要靠窗的位子。
B.All right. Your name,please.
B:没问题。请问您的姓名。
A:I'm Chen Liang.
A:陈亮。
B:Chen Liang,a table for four. And when are you coming?
B:陈亮,一桌4人。什么时候到?
A:We may come at 6 :30 p. m.,
A:大概晚上6点半。
B:OK. We look forward to seeing you. Goodbye.
B:好的。非常期望您的光临。再见。
A:Goodbye.
A:再见。
Conversation 2
A:Hello,is that the Peace Restaurant?
A:喂,和平饭店吗?
B:Yes. May I help you?
B:是的。需要效劳吗?
A:Yes. I'd like a table for six at 7: 00 this evening.Can you arrange it for us?
A:是的。我想预订今晚7点钟的6人餐桌一张。你们能够为我们安排一下吗?
B:Just a minute. I'll check if there is any availability.I'm sorry , sir. There isn t any table left for 7:00,but we can give you one at 8: 00. Would you like to make a reservation at that time?
B:请稍等,我查查还有没有空位。对不起,先生。今晚7点钟的座位已经订满了,但是我们可以给您安排8点的座位。您觉得安排在那个时间可以吗?
A:Let me see. It seems a little late.
A:让我想想。这似乎晚了些。
B:Usually, the restaurant will be quieter at that time.
B:通常那个时间餐厅比较安静。
A:OK. I'll change the time to 8:00.
A:好吧,那就把时间改在8点吧。
B:Very good,sir. A toble for 6 at 8:00 this evening.May I have your name,please?
B:好的,先生。今晚8点的一张6人桌。请问您贵姓?
A:It's John.
A:约翰。
B:Thank you very much. Bye.
B:非常感谢。再见。
Conversation 3
A:Hello,this is Hunan Restaurant.
A:您好,湖南饭店。
B:Do you have a table for four?
B:你们有4人桌吗?
A:I'm sorry,all the tables are reserved now.
A:对不起,现在所有的桌子都订出去了。
B:How long should we wait?
B:我们要等多久?
A:There will be vacant tables for four after eight o'clock.
A:八点之后会有空的4人桌。
B:I guess it's all right. Do you have dress code?
B:我想可以。你们有服装规定吗?
A:No special code.
A:没有特殊规定。
B:OK,we will arrive at eight o'clock. Please make reservation for me.
B:好的,我们八点钟到。请给我预订好。
A:That's fine. Your table will be ready then.
A:好的。到时会准备好您的桌子。