关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达

发布者:醉爱山水间 时间:2022-11-15 12:02

以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语结账离开的表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:Here's your change.

A:这是找您的钱。

B:I'm sorry. How much was the total?

B:对不起。总共是多少钱?

A:It came to 160 yuan.

A:总共是160元。

B:I gave you 200 yuan , but you only gave me back 30 yuan. I think you short changed me t0 yuan.

B:我给你200元,而你只找我30元。我想你少找给我10元。

A:Can I see your receipt, please? I'm so sorry about that. Here's the rest of your change.

A:我可以看一下您的收据吗?非常抱歉。这是您其余的零钱。

Conversation 2

A:Hello , can I have my bill , please?

A:你好,能把账单给我吗?

B:Sure,here you are,sir.

B:当然,给您,先生。

A:How about the service,is that included?

A:服务费呢,也开在账单上了吗?

B:No.

B:没有。

A:Can I pay the bill with my credit card?

A:我能用信用卡结账吗?

B:No, we don't accept it. You'll have to pay in cash.

B:我想不能,您得付现金。

A:What about a traveller's check?

A:旅行支票呢?

B:If you haven't brought any cash with you,that's OK.

B:如果您真没带现金,只能用支票了。

Conversation 3

A:Would you like anything else?

A:您还要吃点别的东西吗?

B:No , I'm stuffed. The check, please.

B:不用,我吃得太饱了。请结账。

A:Here you are, sir. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

A:这是账单,先生。希望这顿饭您吃得满意。

B:Yes,we did. Do I pay you or the cashier?

B:是的,挺不错。钱付给你还是付给收款员?

A:Pay me,please.

A:请付给我吧。

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Thank you. The change,sir.

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部