关于旅游英语口语乘坐地铁的表达

发布者:华山欧阳锋 时间:2022-11-15 12:02

以下是小编给大家整理的关于旅游英语口语乘坐地铁的表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:How much is the fare?

A:车票多少钱?

B:Three yuan.

B:三元。

A:Could you tell me how to use it?

A:你能告诉我怎么使用车票吗?

B:You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.

B:你把它投入旋转门的槽里,然后推动旋转门就可以进入站台了。

A:Oh,I see.By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

A:噢,我知道了。顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台?

B:That's very easy. The exit is always open.

B:那很容易。出口总是开着的。

A:Thank you for your help.

A:谢谢你的帮忙。

B:My pleasure.

B:应该的。

Oonversation 2

A:Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

A:请问,这个位子有人吗?

B:No , it's not. You may have it.

B:没有。您可以坐在这儿。

A:How long will it take to get to Jianguomen?

A:到建国门要多长时间?

B:It is about 15 minutes.

B:大约要巧分钟。

A:This is my first time to take a subway.

A:这是我第一次乘地铁。

B:Oh,is it?

B:噢,是吗?

A:Yes,it's quick and convenient.

A:是的,地铁既快又方便。

B:That is true.

B:的确是。

Conversation 3

A:Shall we go to the library by subway?

A:我们坐地铁去图书馆吗?

B:Yes,it's far quicker and less complicated.

B:是的,坐地铁去又快又省事。

A:OK.There is no subway in my city.

A:好的。我们城市没有地铁。

B:Really?

B:真的吗?

A:Yes. Does it operate night and day?

A:是的。地铁是否日夜运行?

B:Yes,and seven days a week.

B:是的,每周七天运行。

A:Where do we pay the fare?

A:我们在哪里买票?

B:Follow me,please.

B:请跟我来。

A:Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?

A:转车是否要另买票呢?

B:No,you don't have to.

B:不,不用另买票了。

A:OK,I see.

A:好的,我知道了。

Copyright © 2022-2023 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。

返回顶部