旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达

发布者:子迎陳氏 时间:2022-11-15 12:02

以下是小编给大家整理的关于旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:Welcome

A;欢迎。

B:Would you give me a bottle of beer, please?

B:能给我一瓶啤酒吗?

A:With ice , sir?

A:要冰吗,先生?

B:No, Ice will spoil the taste.

B:不要,冰会冲淡味道。

A:Anything else , sir?

A:还要别的吗,先生?

B:Yes. Something non-alcoholic,please.

B:再要点儿非酒类饮料。

A:Fruit juice, milk or mineral water?

A:您要果汁、牛奶还是矿泉水?

B:A glass of juice please.

B:来一杯果汁吧。

A:Coming up immediately.

A:马上就到。

Conversation 2

A:Would you please recommend some Chinese wine?

A:请您介绍些中国酒好吗?

B:Would you like to have a taste of Moutai?

B:要不要试一试茅台?

A:That's great! What comes along with Moutai?

A:太好了!有什么可以下茅台酒的?

B:Yes , you con order some typical Chinese dishes. For example,Roast Beijing Duck.

B:有,您可以点一些典型的中国菜。例如北京烤鸭。

A:It sounds good.

A:听起来不错。

B:Yes , it is the best of our hotel.

B:是的,那是我们酒店最好的菜肴。

A:Really? Let me have a try.

A:真的?让我尝尝吧。

B:Thank you. Just a moment,please.

B:谢谢,请稍等。

Conversation 3

A: What would you have?

A:喝点儿什么?

B:I'll try Chinese wine.

B:我要尝尝中国酒。

A:What about this dry red? It's good indeed,it never goes to the head.

A:这种干红怎么样?这酒真的不错,它不上头。

B:OK. Give me one , please.

B:好吧,请给我来一杯。

A:Here it is.

A:给您。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A:I'm always at your service.

A:随时为您效劳。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。