旅游英语口语情景对话关于当地特产的表达

发布者:鼓捣么宁 时间:2022-11-15 12:02

以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语情景对话关于当地特产的表达,希望可以帮到大家

Conversation 1

A:We'd like to have a look around your house?

A:我们想参观一下您的房子,可以吗?

B:Yes, of course, please follow me.

B:当然可以,请跟我来。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:This is our courtyard.

B:这是我家的庭院。

A:It's so spacious, about 40 square metres,right?

A:真大,大约有40平方米吧?

B:Yes,about 46 square metres.

B:是的,约46平方米。

A:Are these corn ears hanging on the tree branch?

A:那些挂在树上的是玉米穗子吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Very beautiful and very interesting. But why do you hang them in the tree?

A:真漂亮,也真有趣。可是你们为什么要把玉米穗子挂在树上呢?

B:They don't have enough time to peel it after they harvested them,so they hung them in the tree. Then in winter, they can peel corn ears in their leisure time.

B:收获玉米后没时间剥它们,就把它们挂在树上。到了冬天,他们空闲时再剥。

A:Very good idea. Sometimes such pictures can show the house's richness.

A:这主意不错。有时候这也显示这所房子的富有。

Conversation 2

A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.

A:中国茶世界闻名,我想买几盒。

B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.

B:这有各种中国茶,要看您想要什么味道和功效的。

A: Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.

A:恩,我一点都不懂中国茶。

B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lung.

B:这是绿茶,可以在夏天喝,缓解夏天的闷热,而且可以保养肺。

A:Sounds interesting. What about this?

A:听起来很有趣。这是什么?

B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.

B:这是红茶,味道很浓,有助于消化。

A: What's this? It smells fragrant.

A:这是什么?闻起来很香。

B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.

B:这是高级茉莉花茶,味道很清香。

A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.

A:我就要这个茉莉花茶了,您能帮我包起来绑上丝带吗?这是送给朋友的礼物。

B:No problem. Wait for a moment.

B:没问题,请稍等。

Conversation 3

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

A:有什么能帮忙的吗?

B:I'm trying to choose a gift.

B:我想选个礼物。

A:Did you have anything particular in mind?

A:您有没有特别想买的东西?

B:No,but I'd like to get something typical in this region.

B:没有,但我想买当地特产_

A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.

A:嗯,我们有一些手工制造成的产品。我拿一些给你看。

B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.

B:它们看起来很好,但恐怕很贵。

A:About how much were you planning to spend?

A:您打算花多少钱?

B:No more than one hundred yuan.

B:不多于一百元。

A:Oh,in that case. This one is OK.

A:哦,如果是这样的话,我想这个可以。

B:Oh!It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it,please?

B:哦!它真完美。我想我就选它了。请你把它包起来好吗?

A:OK. Wait for a moment,please.

A:好的,请稍等。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。