实用英语口语1000句776-800
随着英语的广泛使用,已经慢慢融入我们的生活中,以及在工作中都会碰到,可想而知英语的重要性,那么关于实用的入门口语你知道多少呢 ?以下是小编给大家整理的实用英语口语1000句776-800,希望可以帮到大家
776. My aunt will come to live with me for some days.
我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。
777. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception.
如果你安装室外天线,电视的收视效果会好些。
778. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.
我六点钟出门,以便赶上火车.
779. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
我很乐意,但恐怕我没有时间。
780. Let's go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
我们去机场吧。飞机在十分钟前就已经着陆了。
781. It is generally accepted that smoking is harmful to our health.
吸烟有害健康,这是大家公认的。
782. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
谢谢你的建议,但我得自己再想想。
783. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday.
我每天看小说,但从看不腻.
784. Do you like to take a local train or an express?
你想坐普通车还是快车?
785. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什么时候去机场?
786. A dictionary is an invaluable aid in learning a new language.
字典学习一门新语言时非常有用的工具。
787. There must be something wrong with the engine of my car.
我汽车发动机肯定是出故障了。
788. I gave the alarm as soon as I saw the smoke.
我一看见冒烟,就发出了警报
789. After getting up, I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
起床后,我到浴室冲了个澡。
790. I don't want to see any more of this TV show.
我不想再看这个电视节目了。
791. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
如果你没有向他招手,他会看见你吗?
792. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.
我向你保证,一点也不疼。
793. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
你最好多喝水多休息。
794. I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school.
我会工作五年,然后回学校深造。
795. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times.
我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者。
796. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
晚饭后,我看了一本杂志,打了几个电话。
797. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
我忘了准备今天该做的演讲了。
798. She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
她正在攻读英语和经济学双学位。
799. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。
800. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.
只要一看到糖,我就忍不住想吃。