喂养宠物实用对话及情景句(一)

发布者:秋雨舞春风 时间:2022-11-15 12:01

现在的很多伙伴都会养宠物,以下是小编给大家整理的关于喂养宠物实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

喂养宠物 (一)

Allison: Do you like animals?

埃里森:你喜欢动物吗?

Samuel: Yes, doesn't everyone?

塞缪尔:喜欢,有人不喜欢吗?

Allison: What's your favorite animal?

埃里森:你最喜欢的动物是什么?

Samuel: It's hard to say. While dogs are more affectionate, cats are much easier to take care of.

塞缪尔:这很难说。狗对人比较热情,而猫咪通常比较容易照料。

Allison: Have you ever had a dog?

埃里森:你养过狗吗?

Samuel: When I was little, we had a few domestic dogs at home.

塞缪尔:我小时候家里养过几只宠物狗。

Allison: They always say that dogs are a man's best friends. Do you think that's true?

埃里森:人们总说,狗是人类最好的朋友。你觉得说得对吗?

Samuel: Definitely. Rich or poor, dogs always love their masters.

塞缪尔:绝对没错。无论主人是贫是富,狗总是爱它们的主人。

Allison: How about cats? Have you ever had one for a pet?

埃里森:猫呢?你养过猫做宠物吗?

Samuel: I had one a few months ago, but she ended up running away.

塞缪尔:我几个月之前养过,不过后来它跑了。

Allison: How did that happen?

埃里森:怎么回事?

Samuel: She left through a window that was open one night and never returned.

塞缪尔:有一天晩上,它从一扇开着的窗子跳了出去,就再也没有回来!

Allison: You must have been devastated!

埃里森:你一定很伤心!

Samuel: I was pretty sad. I still hope that she'll return some day!

塞缪尔:我特别难过。我现在还是希望某一天它会回来。

Allison: I hope she does. Do you think you'll ever get another pet?

埃里森:我希望它会。你想过再养一只别的吗?

Samuel: I think I will. It's difficult to feel lonely when you have a pet around.

塞缪尔:我想会的。只要身边有只宠物陪伴,你就不会觉得孤单。

Allison: I hope your cat finds its way back home.

埃里森:我希望你家的猫能找到回家的路。

Samuel: I do, too.

塞缪尔:我也是。

实用情景句型

1. Doesn't everyone?

有人不喜欢吗?

Is there anyone doesn't like?

有人不喜欢吗?

Not everyone?

有人不喜欢吗?

Not everyone likes animals.

并不是所有人都喜欢动物。

2. While dogs are more affectionate, cats are much easier to take care of.

狗对人比较热情,而猫咪通常比较容易照料。

Dogs are more affectionate, and cats are much easier to take care of.

狗对人比较热情,而猫咪通常比较容易照料。

Dogs are more hospitable, and cats are much easier to look after.

狗对人比较热情,而猫咪通常比较容易照料。

3. Definitely.

绝对没错。

Of course!

当然!

Certainly!

当然!

All right!

没错!

4. Rich or poor, dogs always love their masters.

无论主人是贫是富,狗总是爱它们的主人。

Whether rich or poor, dogs always love their masters.

无论主人是贫是富,狗总是爱它们的主人。

No matter how rich or poor, dogs always love their masters.

无论主人是贫是富,狗总是爱它们的主人。

5. I had one a few months ago, but she ended up running away.

我几个月之前养过,不过后来它跑了。

I kept one a few months ago, but she ran away.

我几个月之前养过,不过后来它跑了。

I raised one a few months ago, but she ran away.

我几个月之前养过,不过后来它跑了。

You must finish your homework before supper.

晚饭前你必须完成作业。

6. You must have been devastated!

你一定很伤心。

You must have been sad.

你一定很伤心。

You must have been unhappy.

你一定很伤心。

You must have been distressed.

你一定很伤心。

7. It's difficult to feel lonely when you have a pet around.

只要身边有只宠物陪伴,你就不会觉得孤单。

You don't feel lonely when you have a pet around.

只要身边有只宠物陪伴,你就不会觉得孤单。

It's hard to feel lonely when you keep a pet around.

只要身边有只宠物陪伴,你就不会觉得孤单。

8. I hope your cat finds its way back home.

我希望你家的猫能找到回家的路。

I hope your cat will come back home.

我希望你家的猫能找到回家的路。

I hope your cat will be back home.

我希望你家的猫能找到回家的路。

Copyright © 2022-2024 领地网 www.lingd.cn 版权所有 蜀ICP备09043158号-4

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。