国王的演讲中的经典台词
国王的演讲中的经典台词
影片里的主角历史原形为乔治六世。自小怯懦和口吃,因而无法在公众面前发表流畅的演讲。最后经过语言治疗师莱纳尔罗格的帮助,慢慢克服了心理的障碍。下面是国王的演讲中的经典台词,欢迎参考阅读!
国王的演讲中的经典台词 1
In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in our history,
在这样严峻的时刻,可能是国家存亡的紧要关头
I send to every household of my peoples,
我向领土上的所有子民
both at home and overseas this message
不论是国内或是海外 传达这份消息
spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you
我和你们一样,百感交集
as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself.
只希望我能挨家挨户亲自向你们诉说
For the second time in the lives of most of us we are at war.
我们大部分人,都是第二次经历战争的洗礼
Over and over again we have tried to find a peaceful way out
不止一次,我们尝试过寻求和平之道
of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies.
求同存异,化敌为友
But it has been in vain. We have been forced into a conflict.
然而徒劳无功。我们被迫卷入了一场战争
For we are called, to meet the challenge of a principle which,
我们所面临的,是一个邪恶信念的挑战
if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world.
如果敌方取胜,世界的文明秩序将毁于一旦(prevail盛行,流传)
Such a principle, stripped of all disguise,
这样的信念,剥去伪装的外衣
is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right.
只是赤裸裸的权力追求(primitive原始的,单纯的,doctrine教条)
For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear,
为了捍卫凝聚起我们的所有(hold dear珍重)
it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge.
我们无法想象去逃避这样的挑战
It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home
为了如此崇高目标,我呼吁国内的民众
and my peoples across the seas, who will make our cause their own.
海外的子民们,万众一心
I ask them to stand calm and firm, and united in this time of trial.
我希望你们能冷静坚定,在时间的'历练中团结向前
The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead,
任务将会困难重重,前路可能乌云密布
and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield.
战场将不再局限于前线阵地。
But we can only do the right as we see the right
只有掌握真知才能正确行事
and reverently commit our cause to God.
在此我们虔诚的向上帝承诺
If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it,
如果我们大家坚定信念
then, with Gods help, we shall prevail.
上帝会保佑,我们必将获胜
That was very good, Bertie.
说的非常棒,伯蒂
国王的演讲中的经典台词 2
1、Queen Elizabeth:My husbands work involves a great deal of public speaking.
伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。
2、Lionel Logue:Then he should change jobs.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。
3、QueenElizabeth:He cant.
伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。
4、LionelLogue:What is he,an indentured servant?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?
5、QueenElizabeth:Something like that.
伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。
6、Logue:What was your earliest memory?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?
7、KingGeorgeVI:Im not… -here to discuss… -personal matters.
乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。
8、LionelLogue:Why are you here then?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?
9、KingGeorgeVI:Because I bloody well stammer!
乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。
10、Lilibet:Whats he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]
伊丽伯特:他在说什么?
11、KingGeorgeVI:I dont know but…he seems to be saying it rather well.
乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。
12、KingGeorgeVI: [Logueis sitting on the coronation throne]Get up!Y-you cant sit there!GET UP!
乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来
13、LionelLogue:Why not? Its a chair.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。
14、KingGeorgeVI:T-that…that is Saint Edwards chair.
乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。
15、LionelLogue:People have carved their name so nit.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。
16、KingGeorgeVI:L-listen to me…listen to me!
乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!
17、LionelLogue:Why should I waste my time listening to you?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间 听你说话?
18、KingGeorgeVI:Because I have a voice!
乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。
19、LionelLogue: …yes,you do.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此
20、KingGeorgeVI:If I am King,where is my power?Can I declare war?For ma government?Levya tax?No!And yet I am these at of all authority because they think tha twhen I speak,I speak for them.But I cant speak.
乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的'权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。
21、LionelLogue:Please dont do that.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。
22、KingGeorgeVI:Im sorry?
乔治六世:啥?
23、LionelLogue:I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到肺里相当于自杀。
24、KingGeorgeVI:My physicians say it rel
axes the throat.
乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。
25、LionelLogue:Theyre idiots.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:他们是白痴。
26、KingGeorgeVI:Theyve all been knighted.
乔治六世:他们都被授了爵位了。
27、LionelLogue:Make sit official then.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那就是官方白痴咯