著名英语诗歌
著名英语诗歌
在日常学习、工作或生活中,大家或多或少都接触过一些经典的诗歌吧,诗歌具有精炼含蓄的特点,起着反映社会生活、表达思想感情的作用。你知道什么样的诗歌才经典吗?下面是小编帮大家整理的著名英语诗歌,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
著名英语诗歌1
I've Been Working on the Railroad 我一直工作在铁道上
I've Been Working on the Railroad 我一直工作在铁道上,
We been working on the railroad, 整天从早干到晚。
AII the live-long day. 我一直工作在铁道上,
I`ve been working on the railroad, 只是为了消磨时光。
Can't yocr hear the whistle ,blowing, 难道你没听见哨声响? Rise up so early in the morn;
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can you hear the captain shouting, 难道你没听见队长叫? “Dinah, blow your horn!"
“黛娜,快吹响你的`号!”
Dinah, won't you blow ? 黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won `t you blow ? 黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won`t you blow your horn ? 黛娜,你别吹号。
Yet you don 't know that I love you 你却不知道我爱你
The furthest distance in the world is 世界上最遥远的距离
not when I stand in front of you 不是我站在你面前 Yet you can't see my love 你却不知道我爱你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both 而是明明知道彼此相爱 Yet cannot be together 却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world is 世界上最遥远的距离
not being apart while being in love 不是明明知道彼此相爱 Yet cannot be together 却不能在一起
But when plainly can not resist the yearning 而是明明无法抵挡这股想念
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 The furthest distance in the world is 世界上最遥远的距离
not when plainly can not resist the yearning 不是明明无法抵挡这股想念
著名英语诗歌2
致橡树
Shu Ting
舒婷
If I fall in love with you 我如果爱你
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper, 绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches. 借你的高枝炫耀自己; If I fall in love with you- 我如果爱你
I will never imitate spoony birds, 绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple songs for green shade. 为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring, 也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially: 常年送来清凉的慰藉:
I will not only resemble steepy mountains, 也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner. 增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。 Even not only sunlight, 甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain, 甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough! 不,这些都还不够! I must be a kapok beside you, 我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you. 作为树的形象和你站在一起。 Our roots hold tightly in the earth, 根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently In the clouds, 叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other, 每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one can understand our own words. 但没有人听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch 你有你的`铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well; 像刀,像剑,也像戟;
I have my red and big flowers, 我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well. 像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts; 我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows, 我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long. 仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。 Only this is great love, 这才是伟大的爱情, Faithfulness lies here: 坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature, 不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold, 也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand. 脚下的土地。